Saturday, 7 July 2012

Front Yard

It's been a while but life is returning to normal and the house build is no longer consuming 80% - 90% of my time and life,
We had a great deal of help from both sets of parents to get the front of the house looking as good as it does, We have managed to recycle all of the plants that we took out of our garden, we have used some pavers we saved for the basketball hoop and a path across the front and down the side of the house, we are still loving the house and are very happy with the decision to build.



Paving down the side for bin storage

1 comment:

  1. I apologize for posting this kind of a comment in this post
    I am fairly new to blogger so I do not know how to contact you.

    I just wanted to clarify why my blog [ The Hobby Photographer] has been listed on your "My blog list". Does it mean you are following me?

    or

    Is it some bug? If so do I need to post about it in blogger help forum?

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete